Are you ready to have your best summer yet?
We’re hiring creative and motivated individuals who want to make a difference inspiring LA’s youth, come join our team!
Immediate Positions Available
Bring summer to life in your community! This position is for the basketball coach, dance teacher, or science instructor in you. Staff members will engage children ages 5 to 12 in a variety of educational and recreational programs designed to create the best possible experience! You will receive training and access to the best resources so you can have your most amazing summer yet!
TIMING Part time — Monday through Friday
PAY RANGE $15.92-$25.51
CENTRAL REGION (Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Hollywood, Los Feliz)
NORTH REGION (San Fernando Valley, Pacoima, Sylmar, Northridge, Canoga Park)
EAST REGION (East LA, Boyle Heights, Highland Park, Lincoln Park, El Sereno, Cypress Park)
WEST REGION (Koreatown, West Hollywood, Mid City, Culver City, Pico Union, Echo Park)
SOUTH REGION (Hyde Park, Compton, South LA, San Pedro, South Gate)
Please send your resume to the email below.
IMPORTANT: Please include the region where you want to work in the subject line. This will help facilitate a faster response. Thanks!
If offered a position, you must meet the minimum requirements for processing by LA’s BEST and LAUSD which consists of the following:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must present your original HS diploma/GED/Official HS transcripts
- An adult Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment within 60 days of your processing appointment
- Your name on your original Social Security Card must match with your Driver’s License or ID
- You must have an unexpired Driver’s License or Unexpired CA ID
- LAUSD will fingerprint and conduct a government background check; which will cost $56 that will be automatically deducted from two of your checks (28×2).
Please send your resume to the email below and include the region where you want to work in the subject line.
LA’s BEST is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LA’s BEST believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization serving Los Angeles, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.